PES 2016 will be released in september 2015 for PC,PLAYSTATION and XboX.There are some new features that can be seen in demos and trailers.Anyway PES 2016 is step forward.
- Enhanced Collision System has been introduced in PES 2016 where the situation has a major impact how the outcome of a certain players collision pans out.
- New ball physics.
- PEs 2016 will have wide range of “1v1 Control” movements which will depend on the skills of the player. The best feature is the fact that the response time has been improved which means players can pull off feint moves and loads of other skill moves with better control
- Dynamic Weather has been included finally in the game and there is a great screen released by PES which shows how the pitch will differ before and after the rain.
- PS4 and PS3 users can now easily import large database edited by major PES communities, which means PS4 and PS3 can download free stuff and make all teams have official kits.
- Other usual upgrades in features like Artificial Intelligence, defending has been upgraded. While new IDs has been included for the goalkeepers where different goalkeepers will react differently in same situations.
- PES 2016 will also have improved Aerial duals where players can have more control over how the go for a header in 50/50 situations.
As you can see,these features are improvement comparing to PES 2015, but, it will be no huge difference from last year edition.PES 2016 is coming with more variety of changes both in gameplay and graphic.Gameplay seems to be more fluid than PES 2015.More unique styles of play for each player also seems to be something that goes with this version.
PES 2016 runs on FOX engine,that also goes in Metal Gear Solid V.It is Konami’s engine that they are very proud of.“Every facet of the game has been enhanced to deliver yet another outstanding product” that aims to stand up as the “definitive football experience,” Konami said.
Konami also says it signed a new three-year deal with UEFA for Champions League competition. This allows Konami to feature the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League tournaments in PES.
predicted PC Requirement of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 / PES 2016
PC Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 7 SP1
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8GHz (AMD Athlon II X2 240 or equivalent processor)
- 1GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce 7800/ATI Radeon X1300/Intel HD Graphics 2000
- DirectX 9.0c video card with 512MB
- 8GB HDD space
PC Recommended System Requirement :
- Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz
- AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660
- AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
- RAM 6GB
- OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
- DirectX 11
- HDD Space 40 GB
PES 2016 will be released on September 15 in North America, September 17 in Europe and on September 18 in the UK for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.